Swipe Card Based Standalone Time Recording System
Standalone Time Reporter is the lowest cost swipe card-based time management system. In this system, each worker is provided with an ID card which he/she has to swipe to record his/her in and out timing. It is based on the user-programmable shifting time and other settings the system generates numerous reports which can be taken by directly connecting it to Dot matrix/ Inkjet printer. It is ideal for small firms with up to 80 workers.
- • Works alone, Computer is not required to process information and generate reports.
- • Accurate & quicker recording of in & out time management.
- • No more manipulation of timings.
- • Instant access to information on absentees, latecomers, etc.
- • Perfect calculation of work-hours, overtime, etc.
- • Quick generation of reports.
- • Significant saving of man-hours in the generation of reports and payslip.
CHOICE OF VARIOUS CARD TECHNOLOGIES
Depending on the cost, no. of workers and the work environment one of the following card technology can be selected.
Employee ID is printed as a bar code on the card.
Workers Identity Card is encoded as two rows of holes on the card.
BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY
ALPHANUMERIC NUMERIC KEYPAD :
- • 16 characters X 2 Lines bright alphanumeric backlit LCD shows :
- • Date & Time.
- • Employee number when the card is swiped.
16key alphanumeric keypad to program the worker’s details, shift timings, company timing rules, date, time, etc.
MANUAL CARD ENTRY :
In case the employee forgets to punch or his card is lost or is not ready the 16 key numeric keypads can be utilized to manually record the employee in/ out timings.
1O YEARS DATA RETENTION :
Time Reporters Non- volatile memory retains recorded information for over ten decades.
INBUILT SMART UPS :
The internal smart UPS works in spite of power failure and switches off mechanically in two minutes after the last card has been swiped to preserve battery life.
OPTIONAL FEATURES :
- • LED indicator for "OK" card reading.
- • LED indicator for Battery Low.
- • OK/ ERROR audio signal.
- • MASTER CARD.
- • Master card to set time/date and to program the Time Reporter and to take the reports..
Time Reporter can also be programmed to operate siren at different times in a day.
- • Memory holds swipes of last 36 days.
- • Records data equivalent to 4 swipes/ day of up to 80 workers.
- • Prints every day, periodic & summary report directly on a Centronics compatible printer.
- • User-friendly menu-driven programming and generation of reports.
- • Dimension: 6.4" H X 6.8'W X 4"D.
- • Power Requirement: 230 V'AC+ / -15%, 5 watts.
- • Inbuilt battery backup for operation in case of power loss.
- • Manages up to 4 shifts and 8 sectors and 8 companies.
- • Upgradeable to CTR-32.
DAILY & PERIODIC REPORTS :
SUMMARY REPORTS :
This report gives you the list of employees presented the no of days, no of late arrivals, no of early departures, etc. of an employee for a given period.