Swipe Card / Proximity Card Based Time Recording System
Computerized Time Reporter is a cutting edge swipe card or RFID card based time recording framework. In this system, each worker is provided with an ID card which he/she has to swipe or show to record his/her in and out timing. It connects to a computer where the recorded information is handled to produce reports.
- • An exact and quicker recording of in and out timings.
- • No more control of timings
- • Instant access to information on absentees, latecomers, etc.
- • Perfect calculation of work-hours, overtime, etc.
- • Quick generation of reports and payslips.
- • Significant saving of man-hours in the generation of reports and payslips.
FEATURES COMPUTERIZED TIME REPORTER:
CHOICE OF DIFFERENT CARD TECHNOLOGIES:
Depending on the value, no of workers, employee ID (numeric/alphanumeric) and also the work setting one of the following card technology can be selected.
1O YEARS DATE RETENTION :
Time Reporter’s Non- volatile memory retains recorded data for over ten decades.
INBUILT SMART-UPS :
The Inbuilt smart UPS works in spite of power failure and switches off mechanically in two minutes when the last card has been swiped to preserve battery life.
MASTER CARD :
- • LED indicator for "OK" card reading
- • LED indicator for Battery Low
- • OK/ ERROR audio signal.
Master card to set time/date and to enable/disable particular Time Reporter features.
Computer Time Reporter can also be programmed to operate siren at different times in a day.
Even though the Time Reporter CTR-32 is primarily designed for time recording applications, it will serve additionally as a single door access controller. This feature permits a convenient combination of time recording with access management. The terminal can even handle a door sensor and an emergency exit switch.
3000 records storage capacity and also expandable to 12000 records
Links to a computer serial port (RS-232/RS-485/Modem/Ethernet) to move recorded data.
Up to 32 units of CTR -32 can be connected to a single computer
Dimensions: 6.4" H X 6.8'W X 4"D.
Power Requirement: 230 V AC+ /-15%, 5 watts.
In-built battery backup for operation in case of power loss.
This software allows you to perform the following:
- • Configure the Time Reporter
- • Set its time & date.
- • Set bulletin for all employees.
- • Set message for a particular employee.
- • Collect recorded punch/ thumb timing data from the Time Reporter.
- • TRACK (Time Reporter's attendance computing kit).
- • This MIS software allows you to process the information received from the Time Reporter and generate the following reports.
Punch, Presenty, Absentees, Arrival, Early Arrival, Late Arrival, Departure, Early Departure, Overtime, Irregularities, Missing Punch, Performance, On Leave, Summary.
Performance, Presenty with Overtime, Presents with work Hours, Present with Late Arrival, On Leave Summary.
Muster, Performance, Presents with Overtime, Presents with Working Hours, Presents with Late Arrival, Shifting Schedule, Summary, Leave Concession.
Summary, Leave Balance